Sunday, January 17, 2010

Helping Haiti

I haven't posted in awhile because of the holidays and decking off-season. I'll be back soon with content related to swimming pools and pool decking.

That said, I wanted to pass on a link to you if you're interested in helping the situation in Haiti but perhaps skeptical of where your money is going when you donate to one of many charities involved.

From what I've read on the Agora Financial 5 Minute Forecast blog the only operational hospital there is Hospital Albert Schweitzer Haiti. If you're looking to make a donation please consider giving one to them.

Thank you,

Paul Ottaviano
Createyourdeck.com

P.S. -- We have no affiliation with Hospital Albert Schweitzer Haiti. But if what I read is correct I think donating money to them can do the most good now.

No comments: