Friday, April 4, 2008

Pool Deck Ideas

Many of you have asked me for more pictures of above ground pool decks. I like to think of myself as someone who listens and acts on smart feedback. So I went ahead and published some above ground pool deck photos. I hope this helps you get some good pool deck ideas of your own going.

Building an above ground pool deck is simple in concept but you must focus on the details, if you are to build the deck you envision. So it's as much a visual project as it is a physical and technical one. Especially when you're making your pool deck plans.

If you would like to see the pool deck pictures I've posted on my site, check them out here.

Also, the photo gallery is currently in PDF format so you'll need Adobe Acrobat reader.

I see our pool deck photo gallery as something that can gradually grow. So if any of you have photos or diagrams you would like to share please do so!

For those of you still planning your pool deck or just thinking about building one, I think these photos will help you get some visual pool deck ideas going.

Best regards,

Paul Ottaviano
Createyourdeck.com

No comments: